Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Shit today, Fuck tomorrow

First “Idiot”, now “Shit”. That’s right; my little angel has said “shit”. The other day at dinner, little boy was running down the list of classmates who’ve said “idiot”, I asked him what he said, to which he responded “I told him he was a yucky boy!” Now he’s moved on to “Shit”, and not just any “Shit”…“Holy Shit”. Actually, it was all said in context (as in “Adam said Holy Shit”), which I’ve convinced myself, makes it better. So, we’ve been come up with alternative things to say:
“Holy Cow”
“Holy Moly”
“Walloping Web Snappers”
“Holy Smokes”
I’m waiting to see what he comes up with next.

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Just think, he'll be well ahead of the game in terms of vocabulary when he hits kindergarten.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home