Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dead Marriage Pool

So, a friend and I have been talking about putting together a Dead Marriage Pool, kinda like a good ol' fashion death pool but only taking about marriage and not people.

#1 - Pam and Kid Rock...really, who are they kidding, she's had implants that will last longer then this marriage.

#2-Brittany and K-Fed...I think she's going to get a VD from him and that will be the last straw.

#3- Nick Cage and Alice...there's like a 20 year age difference, at that point it's just gross, I'm thinking the girl will eventully come to her senses...same goes for Mike Douglas and Cathy Jones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home