Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Lazy bones

Only a few more weeks till I deliver and getting around is getting hard. My famdamly comes to town next week, well, some of them. My husband will literally be surrounded by women, but I’m sure he won’t mind, they tend to wait on him in a way I never do…they think I’m mean and pick on him. To a certain extent they are correct, but the man does have it coming. He promises that he’ll help me get the house ready for their visit, since I have cankles and a pulled groin muscle, we will see. Nothing much exciting going on around here…I made one of my employees cry at work yesterday, but it was more because she was having a bad day then anything I did/said. I tried to convince the spouse that I was going into labor earlier today as an April’s fool joke, but his lack of concern about anything not related to him resulted (he changed the subject to cartoons) in it not having much impact. My son has been cracking me up lately; the other day driving home he started singing his version of BaBa Black Sheep… “BaBa Black Sheep, any any wool, yes sir, yes sir, three fool.” Along with that he’s added to his repertoire, “Get up off that thing”, “No Woman, No Cry”, “Ring of Fire” and “Don’t go breaking my heart”. He’s only three.

At my last doctor’s visit, she said that I had been approved for a tubal if I wanted on…okay, I’m like 28 yrs old…let’s not get ahead of the game here. We’re pretty sure that this will be our last child, but I don’t want to eliminate the possibility altogether. Also, while they are in there plucking the baby out (I’m having a c-section) they might have to take out part of my left ovary…the one with the previously mentioned cyst. Along as I have one, I’m content, I just don’t want to lose both and end up on hormone therapy at 28. With my luck, they will accidentally give me the tubal anyway and take both ovaries…and a kidney to boot.

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

"Cankle"??

Try being a little more optomistic! Perhaps they'll leave you something too. Like latex gloves, or cotton or a piece of candy? It's not all about TAKE, TAKE, TAKE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home