Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tree Killer

The only plants that I’ve been able to keep alive, in my house, for more then a few months have been a couple of aloe plants that have been hanging out by the kitchen window. Now, I’ve taken plant killing to a new level with the pine tree in my front yard, the thing was about the size of a two story house and I managed to kill it. Okay, I didn’t kill it; bark beetles did, but its untimely death has done nothing for my plant growing self esteem. Check out the pics below of its remains scattered about my front yard.

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Dude, posting pictures of your neighborhood on the internet? Tsk tsk. What about all the new-baby stealers with photographic memories????

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

I thought about that, but then realized that it could be pretty much any neightborhood in my little mountain town and decided they would have a hard time finding it by looks alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home