Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Avenging Unicorn’s Rides #1

After the furniture fiasco, I busted out the AVENGING UNICORN, courtesy of my fiend, I mean friend, Cladeedah…below are some pictures of the unicorn taking on what I’ve dubbed sales clerk/customer service rep figure. Since I have lots of anger and plenty of people piss me off, the name of those who are being punished for their misdeeds will change as needed. You will notice in the picture that the avenging took place on the lemon green sectional, and the unicorn is up on her (I’ve decided she’s a girl) back legs, similar to the old school Broncos logo. It’s a victory stance for a job well done.

So, the husband and I were trying to come up with a name for the Unicorn…any thoughts on the topic?

6 Comments:

At 11:08 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Spike
Sunshine
Peaches
Ava (the Avenger)
Mrs. Pointy
Vindy (the Vindicator)

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Sweet Coalminer said...

Justice?

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

oohhh.. I like Justice!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger sugafree9 said...

Stub

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

So strange...

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

When the heck are you going to put up a real post? You are so on your way to hobo-blogger-ville.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home