Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Soy un perdedor

Why? If you know me you don’t have to ask, but incase you were wondering…

1. I had to go into work today (my day off) for a meeting, when I got back to my office I stopped by the little girl’s room so I could relieve my ever shrinking bladder. As I was taking off my coat in the bathroom stall I managed to get part of it in the toilet (same coat I puked on New Year’s Eve, yes it had been cleaned).

2. So, I gathered my potty coat and headed outside into the snow (no I did not put the potty coat on). I had plans to meet a couple of girl friends for lunch at a local Mexican restaurant. I get there a little early, ordered an ice tea and started looking over a menu, when I finally notice that they were really late. I called friend #1 whose number I know off the top of my head and it turns out that friend #2 had emailed canceling lunch, while I was as the meeting earlier, because she had to pick up Girl Scout cookies (WTF).

3. I decided to stay and have lunch anyway, but had to tell the waiter that I was basically stood up. So, I had my “crying pig” all alone at a table for four. Just me, my pig and three glasses of water.

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Ha ha - loser!!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Sorry I've been busy and haven't commented.

This sucks.

You know what's worse than getting your coat in the toilet? Bending over to flush and having a stategically located button pop off your shirt and go straight down the drain...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home