Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

To add to my rant

I just found out that a certain someone, how shall remain nameless, thought it would be a good idea to email a picture that included my son along with an a form that has my home address on it to a bunch of strangers. And the topper is, this person always says that I'm hyper vigiliant when it comes to my son. Okay genius, if you know I'm hyper vigiliant on what planet do you think I would be okay with you sending strangers a picture of my son and my home address....can we say photoshop?

5 Comments:

At 11:07 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

I think that the certain someone sounds like a total hottie. You should totally restrict the crazy-talk around her though. It could scare off the hottest friend you've ever had.

Oh, and I think you should blame your husband instead. From what I understand, the certain somebody had asked your husband for photo submissions of himself. I think the certain someone requested one with "dog-cats" in particular, (?) but got nothing. Your hubby said to just find one from years past (from what I hear). So I think that was the one photo she had of him... after searching for hours through all her archives...at 12:30am on a work night. There was no time for photoshop. From what I understand.

Plus, I believe your child's face was obstructed with slop. Oh yeah, and it's uber-neurotic to fear that the casting execs at VH1 are going to fly to Reno to kidnap your child.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

A. It's the principle.
B. It may be uber-neurotic, but that neurotic thinking will give me piece of mind that I've done everything I can to keep him out of the clutches of VH1 pedophiles and kidnappers.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

And hello JACKASS...you mentioned reno in your comment...that's not even in my profile.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

But she forgot to mention it was Reno, Ohio...doh!

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

What was your address again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home