Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Monday, March 13, 2006

So hard being so right...

The husband and I got in a fight last night, and for some reason, today he is denying it happened, but whatever. Actually, I guess it wasn’t a fight; I was more me getting really really mad at him. Anyway, when I left the room to go potty, I came back to find him cleaning…thanks for proving my point mentioned in my post from Saturday (which he did read), that you only clean when we fight. And to prove he does a less then spectacular job, he loaded the dishwasher but didn’t run it and managed to misplace a Costco size (no joke they are Kirkland brand) box of dog biscuits in his “cleaning” frenzy. Since I’m still pissed and a bitch to boot, I made a snotty comment about him mindlessly moving shit around, to which he retorted that it wasn’t mindless. Okay, but two minutes ago you said that you didn’t even remember touching the box…sounds like a lot of thought went into your decision to relocate it.

7 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger sugafree9 said...

Just cause I forgot, doesn't make it mindless...

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

No but the fact that you said that you didn't even remember touching does make it mindless. I'm going to take this on Jerry.

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

No fear people, I (that's me) just found the dog biscuits...in the linen closet...of course...where else would someone put dog biscuits. And how long did it take me to find them? About 2.2 seconds (literally)...how long has he been looking for them about 1.5 hours. In some really screwed up way I know this means we are meant for eachother, who else is going to find the shit he loses?

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger sugafree9 said...

Um. I had a plan for those. I meant to put them on top of the refrigerator in the garage. That was the plan. I don't know why they ended up with the sheets, but you have no idea how relieved I am that you found them. I never would have looked there. I was obsessing again. I thank you for bringing sanity (and sleep) to me tonight.

 
At 11:38 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

You people are crazy. Do you have to do this in front of God and the internet and everything?

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Sweet Coalminer said...

Was the dog in there too? Because that would make perfecct sense.

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

My favorite part of this story is that you took a picture in order to put it on your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home