Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

These rock...

I saw a pair of these on Best Week Ever, but there were black and the saying was on the backside...hehe...fellows, it also comes in a belt buckle.


Also...
Things I wonder about…anyone care to shed some light?

1. Do people who have a lot of anal sex (or just things in their ass in general) later on in life have issue with controlling bowel movements?
2. Is here such a thing as a nut lift, for those who have really low hanging balls?
3. If there are guys out there bendy enough to give themselves a BJ, can they concentrate long enough to finish the job?

4 Comments:

At 9:20 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

If only it could lick...wait, I mean, those are hilarious!

I've often wondered about Question #1. Well, not that often, wait- what exactly are you implying?

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

What episode of Best Week Ever is this?? I musta missed that one. Anyway, did you see they had Project Runway on BWE this week? Yep, me and you.. always on the cutting edge of pop culture.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Yukon Sully said...

I doubt I'm bendy enough to be one of those guys who can accomplish #3, but I don't think it would take any more concentration than does "finishing the job" when engaging in good ol' fashioned manual relief. Of course, I wouldn't really know that for sure because I've never done that or even thought about doing that in my entire life.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

Yukon...after "Clerks" came out I figured that every guy had either tried or thought about trying...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home