Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Wish I had a camera

So, I picked my husband up from work today, since his car was in “the shop”. On our way out of the industrial Mecca where he works, we saw the funniest sight. A UPS brown van pulled off to the side of the road with a trail of boxes and big envelops behind it. As we passed it we saw the poor driver in his little shorts running to pick the stuff up and to top it off a FEDEX truck was passing him going the other direction. It was the kind of crap commercials are made of.

2 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger The Blogger Formally Known As Van! said...

baby...baby

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

How funny..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home