Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Not hate, just frustrated love…

So, when I first started this blog thing I would flip through random blogs and just check out what was out there. That is how I came across Christina’s 100 reasons why I hate my husband blog. I shared it with my husband and in total fear he asked me not to start a hate blog about him. Why would I? I don’t hate my husband, sometimes I may not like him a whole lot, sometimes I may threaten him with ceramic bowls (really it was only once), sometimes I may have to go away for a while so I don’t say really mean things, and sometimes I may think that I hate him, but really I don’t. For the most part I try to keep things on this blog pretty impersonal, but if I continue to do that…what’s the point. I can’t really talk about work, so that just leaves home life. And when it comes to home life, the best stories are about my husband. His own friends have asked him if he sees reality in cartoon format…which would explain a lot. For those who know him, they can appreciate where I’m coming from. So, now that I have justified it to myself, don’t be surprised if I include a little snippet about the old man every once in a while. The shits really funny and it makes me laugh…I guess its part of the reason why I love my husband.

In our bedroom, sleeps my husband, myself and our two dogs. Last night, at about 4 am, I awoke to my husband yelling at one of the dogs to be quite. Of course, this freaked the shit out of me. I asked him what the hell he was doing, to which he replied that the dog was whining (I assume bad doggie dream) and it was keeping him awake. Okay, so since you can’t sleep you wake my ass up. I don’t hear anything from the dog, I guess yelling at him worked. There I lay wide awake, while my husband begins to snore and the dogs breathe the heavy sounds of sleeping dogs. Needless to say, I was a little annoyed. So, this morning I asked him why he yelled, he said again that the dog was keeping him awake. I then asked was it necessary to wake me up, he said, “Oh sorry, I just assumed he was keep you up as well”. “Nope, I was asleep, next time check”…You won’t believe this just as I typed that last word, he came into my office (he was sleeping) and asked if we had an earthquake…mans on crazy pills. Well…since he’s up might see if I can get some ass.

6 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Ewww!!!!

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

Cladeedah...married people do have sex...mission accomplished...oh yea, you were so talked about this weekend.

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Mike said...

You should mess with him and say you're thinking about it, starting I hate him blog! LOL.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

I told him what I wrote already...he pouted...he use to read my blog all the time, and had one of his own, but just got bored with the whole thing. Oh well, you snooze you lose.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Alekx said...

My hubby tries so hard to be quite when I'm sleeping during the day, but he can not figure out how to close a damn door without slamming it. So I'm trying to sleep and all I hear is KASLAM, a few minutes SLAM, a few more minutes BOOM

It is usually then I get out of bed and tell him if he doesn't leave the damn house I'm going to cut him into tiny pieces and stuff him down the garbage disposal. He's a little guy there fore easy to get rid of the evidence.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger sugafree9 said...

Hey I just read this!

nothing bad...yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home