Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I puked

Once in college I got really drunk on cheap wine and kept puking on myself. Not since then had I had that kind of incident…until recently. New Year’s Eve I was out with some friends and strangers at a local sushi bar. Keep in mind that I am pregnant, so of course I wasn’t eating raw anything or partaking of the sake that was flowing. But, I’ve had a cough that been lingering for about a week, so I did have a bit of hot tea, about four cups to be exact. So, at about 8:30 pm I start heading home while the rest of the gang took their chances in the flooded down town streets of my quaint little mountain town. I called my husband on the way home to ask if he wanted me to get him something to eat, since I know that when I’m not there he doesn’t feed himself. Mid-conversation I start having a coughing fit…and that when it happened…

I puked tea all down the front of me, while driving down the street talking on the cell phone. Once I regained what little composure I could mustard, I told my husband what happened and he suggested that I just get home ASAP. The really odd thing is that all that came out was the tea…no rice, no seaweed, no fish…just tea.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

That is some f-ed up nasty sh-t you're talking about.. almost as bad as a bismarck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home