Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

I feel like a moose

So, I’m twenty four weeks along, but wouldn’t you know it…the bean is measuring 25 weeks. Figures, that’s what I get for procreating with a beast. Only thing that is comforting is that my breast still stick out further then my stomach, but I don’t know how long that’s going to last. To make matters worse I’ve had a damn cough for about a month now and it’s not getting better. I went to the doctor’s on Thursday and they reassured me that there was nothing wrong; I just had a lingering cough from an upper repertory infection. In the mean time I’m wondering if I could give the bean shaken baby syndrome from coughing so much. On the bright side, the basement of our rental property flooded over New Year’s weekend and now we are in the middle of a costly repair on the house. Yes folks, 2006 is looking might fine. I’m hoping that next week I get Bismarcked by a gang of Santa’s elves on a post-Christmas vacation.

4 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Well, you could always sell that crappy little MILLION DOLLAR house in lieu of repairing it, ya know?

Anyway.. I think you gave Brian whatever you had, who in turn gave it to me. This mutant bug better not last no month on me though!

Kudos on use of the term "Bismarck" by the way...

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

Nothing in the whole world would make me happier then selling that "crappy little Million Dollar house", but I can't seem to get the sperm donor on board with my plan. I think we should sell that house, pay off the morgage on our house and purchase another one in Vegas as a rental that we can move into once the time comes.

As for Brian, he wasn't feeling well before he saw me, so you'll have to blame it on Er-Bear's dog possibly rubbing his butt on your pillows.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

I had no idea doggie-butt germs could cause the sniffles...

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

They are powerful things...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home