Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Foggy days are here again...


I left the house this morning and there was fog covering the city. I’ve lived here for 10 years and this is only the second time that I’ve seen it get so foggy. The first time was last year when all hell broke loose on the storm front. I hope this isn’t a precursor to another harsh winter, I don’t think that I could handle driving in the snow that much again. When I drive in bad weather, I become that person that everyone bitches about. I admit it, I suck, but I have to leave the house so there’s no getting around it.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Yukon Sully said...

Yeah, inversions suck, there's no two ways about it. I moved away from the Pacific Northwest to escape weather like this. The only nice feature is that here you can escape by driving up into the mountains, which usually puts you above the soup.

As for another winter like last year, I wouldn't expect it. Last January's two-week snowstorm was a real freak event. I know, I know, famous last words. But I'm not expecting that kind of snow again any time soon. And if it does happen again? Well...Cowabunga, dude! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home