Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

You're so vain...

I had to get a new ID for work and they said that the new system had my old picture in it, and asked if I just wanted a copy of it on my new card. Thinking it was a picture I took about five years ago, I agreed to use the old picture. Turns out it was a picture I took about 3 years ago when I was 9 months pregnant with my son...needless to say it sucks. Since we had to get new IDs because of the system upgrade, they were free, but after that initial ID there is a cost. Now I have to decide if I'm vain enough to shell out $7 for a new ID with a new picture. I know it’s not very much money, but for some reason the idea of getting a replacement gives me some guilt (damn catholic upbringing).

2 Comments:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Is it going to irk you incessenty to have the 3yo pic? If so, just pay the $7 and go to confession.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I'll take your confession my child!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home