Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Crazy Jesus

Back in December I wrote about the bizarre gifts my mother gives out during the holidays, and at that time I mentioned a pictured called “Jesus Laughing”. Well, recently my son knocked it off the shelf it was collecting dust on and the glass broke (DAMN!). Now, I’m trying to decide the deeper meaning of this incident. Does my son have a sense of how creepy this picture of the “crazy Jesus” was and sought out to destroy the "cackling Christ"? Or, does my son have something against the "laughing Lamb of God", which foreshadows sinister behavior to come? Or, does this have no meaning other they pointing out my son is klutzy?

4 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Blogger Yukon Sully said...

As one who generally doesn't believe in anything that can't be seen, touched, measured and weighed (and you'd better believe I'm going to want to see the instruments used, too) I'd tend to go with "accident" theory.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Dude, I think God is mad at you for laughing at him laughing. That's not funny you know!!

 
At 6:37 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

Why does Jesus look strangely like Bob Marley to me?

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

You know he does look like Bob Marley, before I was leaning toward my crazy brother Glen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home