Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Neurotic…

People have been saying it about me for years. I think with my purchase the weekend of 7 smoke/CO detectors I have proven them right. Our house is about 2500 sq. feet, which is a decent size, but by no means large. With my heightened pregnancy sense of smell, I’m convinced that I always smell smoke (this comes in handy when there’s a fire or gas leak, but not so much when there’s a skunk in the neighborhood), which I probably am considering it is wood burning season. Anyway, since my beautiful little boy sleeps in his own room I decided we need to install more alarms just to be on the safe side. So, we got one for each bedroom and two for the hallway. This coupled with the security system, some firearms, two dogs, and a husband whose size generally insights fear, I’m feeling pretty safe. My next project is to get motion lights in the back and side yards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home