Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm in love…

with a dead man, which isn't the first time…I use to have a thing for Shannon Hoon (also a drug od…odd). Anyway, I'm talking about Bradley Nowell once again. So, I was down in Vegas at the Hard Rock Hotel Spa getting waxed and as I was heading out to valet I noticed one of the many celebrity displays in the hallway and who should it be…Bradley Nowell. Of course my first instinct was to lick the glass that enclosed his many artifacts, but seeing how I wasn't alone in the hallway and I try to keep my perverse behavior behind closed doors (or at least off of blatant public display), I instead took several crappy pictures with my camera phone. Behold the paper that "Bad Fish" was written on (you my have notice the lyrics at the top of my blog), if you squint and turn your head you can almost make out the words.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Thanks for stopping by! "Bad Fish" huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home