Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Back in the land of milk and honey…

I’ve finally returned home, thank god. So much happened while I was away, I don’t even know where to begin…here’s the quick run down, that I’ll expand on later. Drove to Vegas, flooded my in-laws house after one day there, missed my friend's bridal shower because of idiots at a doctor's office, gave my sister a bachelorette party that included me getting some guy thrown out of a bar for taking off his pants in public (I underestimate my powers of persuasion), visited with family and friends, was the “matron” of honor at my sister’s wedding, danced till my legs hurt, visited my niece and her new baby, just about ripped my sister and her husband new ass holes for being inconsiderate and unorganized, went shopping and finally drove home. All in all, it made for an interesting eleven days.

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Boo, I want you back!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Yukon Sully said...

I'm sure you have incredible powers of persuasion, but I think what you really underestimated is the way we men turn into retarded chimpanzees when we think we have a shot of impressing a woman at a bar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home