Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

More guys I would nail, but am not allowed to say that about…

On my previous blog I listed a bunch of guys that I was hot for, but my husband would get mad if I mentioned. They included George Clooney, Johny Depp, Gary Oldman, Ed Norton, Bradley Nowell and Christian Bale. Since that list was created and deleted, I keep coming across people that I am stunned that I left off, so here are the additions.

Joaquin Phoenix…I think he might qualify as ugly/hot. (I included the pic with the boob shot for the guys stopping by)

Ryan Gosling…just seems sweet.

Ethan Hawke…this one is going back to the Dead Poet Society Days, old crushes die hard.

Jake Gyllenhaal…you gotta love bubble boy.

Christian Bale…I know he was on the first list, but I had to put this picture back up because…damn.

2 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

WHERE ARE THE PICS?????

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Ethan Hawke looks WT to me.. Love me some Jake Gyllenhaal in Jarhead and that other gay movie he's in w/ Heath Ledger. Lucky Kirsten Dunst!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home