Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"The Shocker"...Common Knowledge?

Last night my husband was doing his Vanilla Ice, Cool As Ice, impersonation and made a hand gesture that had a sexual meaning. I made a comment about the gesture and he had no idea what I was talking about. He was giving the sign for “The Shocker”…I explained to him what it meant and he thought I was making it up. I told him that I thought that it was pretty much common knowledge, but he still does not believe me (like I would make it up). So, does everyone know what I’m talking about or am I just talking out my ass?

8 Comments:

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Yukon Sully said...

I don't think I've ever seen anyone make this sign, and I'm still not exactly sure what it means, although I think I have a pretty good guess. My ignorance may not mean anything, though; I've led a pretty sheltered life.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Is that like when you shake someone's hand and tickle them with that third finger?? I'm so confused..

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Mike said...

We're down with the Shocker! ;-)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

Cladeedah, you of all people...I thought for sure you'd know what it means...actually, I guess I shouldn't be all that surprised, you just found out what kegels were. Ask Bryce next time you see him.

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I knew it was a sexual gesure, but I forgot what it meant. Care to refresh our memories? ;)

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

OH MY GOSH! THAT'S how you spel Kegels?? I though it'd be Cagles or something like that. :-)

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

Thank you for coming to my rescue, Chesty!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

Whew - I didn't know what "The shocker" was at first, but now I do! good info, good info!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home