Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Yuck!

So going to the park with the family yesterday and as we approached the playground we were greeted with this sight.

Can we say ugly? A little plumber action is usually pretty fun, but this was just gross. And to make it worse, the chick has the foulest mouth. Evidently, she got the short end of the personality and looks sticks. Hopefully, she either comes from a family with means or has an industrial accident (preferable involving a belt and a pair of pants that fit) that provides her with some kind of financial stability, cause with a mouth and appearance like that no one in their right mind would hire or marry her. The topper is that her butt crack ass was sitting right next to the play ground, so I’m pretty sure there are some toddlers who were playing there that day who added the word “fuck” to their vocabulary.

3 Comments:

At 6:30 PM, Blogger Sweet Coalminer said...

God you're so mean! I can't believe you took that picture of me. And quit picking on my potty mouth. It's a free country.

Fuck!

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Yukon Sully said...

Where's Dick Cheney and a shotgun when you need 'em?

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

ROFL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home