Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Ass Bitting Cold…

that’s what it is right now and it will only get colder. Why do I stay? Because my other option is to move to Vegas, which we know smell like ass and not to mention the fact that my crazy family is there. Speaking of crazy family, my visitors left Saturday evening to head back to Vegas. That was after I got a phone call from my hysterical sister, freaking out because her ex was in the OC with the kids for some pop warner football event and left the kids in the hotel room while he was in the lobby with other parents. Keep in mind the kids are 13 & 7 and they had an adjoining room with another family whose parents were in their room and knew he had stepped out. Either way, it that kind of insane phone call that makes me cringe at the thought of moving back to Vegas, because if I didn’t live so far away that crap would’ve ended up on my doorstep. After about half an hour of taking her down, I got off the phone in time to say good bye to my other sister as they started on their drive back to Vegas.

The visit was enjoyable, we took the kids to the rink down town and they went ice skating. Even my little boy gave it a try, but he’d rather sit on his butt and play with the ice shavings. On Friday, my husband and I had dinner at a Jazz Café downtown and saw Jarhead. The food was excellent and as were the scenes with Jake Gyllenhaal’s ass. Saturday we did some shopping, I got a new laptop at Best Buy to replace the one that died like a week after the warranty expired…damn you Fry’s. I also picked up some sweet white elephant gifts for a party that our friends have every year. Unfortunately, our one friend won’t be able to make it this year…she feeding me some nonsense about money and paying bill…and to add insult to injury she’s stealing the tradition and replicating in LV…but I’m not bitter.

6 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Mike said...

It is butt crack cold here too. Hey, all of my family lives in Vegas! Are we related?

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

Don't think I have any family in Ohio, but I do believe our pool boy moved there. Why don't you come by and clean my bathtub (I don't have a pool) wearing a thong (normal pool boy attire) and I'll see if you look familiar.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

What is wrong with you??

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

Dude-
Have you been on this guy's blog? He's got a great ass shot on there...you'd want to see it in a thong.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Does your HUSBAND know about his ass-shot??

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

Sure I show him all the stuff I find on line...I can direct you to a blog where the author has HNT pics of her husband going down on her and another of them having sex.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home