Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Can’t sleep…

It’s after 1am and I’m still up. I took a little nap earlier in the day, and am sure that has something to do with it. But, there is something that has been on my mind. I was watching TV this morning and there was a story about Heidi Fleiss opening a brothel that staffs male hookers, which is something I’ve been talking about for years. Okay, I know that I would never have the resources or balls to do it, but I am somewhat disappointed that someone else is doing it. So, this must make me appear to be the biggest freak on the planet, but really it is just my business side kicking in, plus I do think that brothels have their place. Let’s face it, this is an industry that has been around forever, and it’s not going anywhere. I’d rather it be done in away that does not spread STDs, the prostitutes don’t have to be worried about being beaten by johns or vice versa, and we can tax the hell out of it. Also, there is the whole selfish “not in my backyard” aspect. Before they closed the Mustang, I hardly saw prostitutes in town, maybe I was just blind to it or hung out in the wrong locations, but I kid you not, the week after it closed the place was overflowing with streetwalkers. Anyway, Ms. Fleiss’ studs would be catering to women cliental, which has some potential, but I think she should have guys that “swing” both ways. Most women don’t need to go to a brothel to get some, but there might be some novelty and convenience factored into their decision to go, but I think that men would be more willing to seek out a male hooker. I mean you have some many different markets with men…the bi-curious young male who is not sure if he’s gay and want to check things out, the married man who is definitely in denial and likes to give/get bjs to celebrate milestone and the openly gay man who want to go for the novelty/convenience factor. Also, I think that she should have both male and female hookers, for those who want both and those who don’t want interested parties to know which gender prostitute they selected.

3 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Yukon Sully said...

I doubt that a brothel featuring male prostitutes is going to enjoy much success. First of all, despite what a lot of us like to believe, there's no man in the world who's going to be able to work an eight-hour shift. Second, there's never going to be much demand from women (or other men for that matter) for brothel-style prostitution because, let's face it, if a man is oriented towards your gender then getting him to have sex with you is not a difficult prospect and a financial incentive is usually not required. Someone once said that you don't pay a prostitute to have sex with you, you pay her to go away when it's over; a lot of men already do that without being asked.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I am with ya! A place for all. I mean if you're gonna pay for it, it should be a full service to your needs kinda place! If you wanna go in halves, I am down for a being her competitor!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I can't imagine a brothel for women being wildly sucessful, unless of course they specialized in foot and scalp massage, flattery, and cuddling.

I can't imagine ever having to pay for sex...a good foot massage is more difficult to come by...so to speak...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home