Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Ass Mouth

I debated posting this to my new blog about the baby in my belly, but then decided that the topic of ass mouth is rather general and will make you ill regardless of pregnancy.

The industry that I work in demands a lot of interaction with the public, due to my position I do not deal people, face to face, on a daily basis. Rather, I am more like the puppet master pulling strings from behind the scenes. Anyway, one of the people I manage is the department receptionist. Occasionally, the person who covers her during lunch breaks is out and I have to make sure that her desk is covered during those periods. Usually, I just ask someone to take care of it, but every once in a while I cover her desk as an attempt to get away from my phone. So, a couple of weeks ago I was covering the desk and this lady came into our office with some questions that required me to help her with some literature that was in the lobby area, that is when the ass mouth hit me. I wasn’t sure if she had been actually licking ass before she came in or if something had died in her mouth. I kept bobbing and weaving to avoid a direct hit of her ass breath, when thankfully the receptionist returned, just as my gag reflex took over and I scampered down the hall.

So, today it happened again, but with another lady and different ass mouth, this one working in a different department in my building. I was going to pick up some lunch and the eatery I was going to is walking distance from my office, so I figure its a nice day, the sun is out might as well walk. As I was waiting for the electric cross walk man to give the thumbs up, the person approached and said “hello”…I was literally greeted with ass mouth. She continued to bs with me as I stood there trying not to puke on her. Finally, she made a comment about it being cold…I took that as an opportunity to pretend to blow into my hands, when I was really covering my nose. But, her ass mouth was to powerful for that old trick. I finally resorted to holding my nose and stating that it was REALLY cold, while I prayed for the light to change. At last the cross walk man came to my rescue and I was able to ditch her in the crowd.

Why is it that a person can have tp stuck to their shoe or their slip showing and we have no problem letting them know, but if their breath smells like skunk used their mouth for target practice we decline to mention it to them?

4 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Sounds like you might've actually run into an old friend of mind who LOVES to eat ass..

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Nothing like ass mouth!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

My ex-boyfriend in high school became bulemic and suffered from the worst ass mouth ever. It totally smelled as if he was rotting from the inside out. Fortunately, he wasn't my boyfriend at the time, and it's possible that he had already come out and was eating ass like a champ.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

I offer gum too, but I don't tell there that the offer is bacause of the ass mouth...but, if anyone offers me gum, breath mints, etc. I always take it incase its a hint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home