Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Paint Balled

I got home from work the other day to find my husband and my neighbor outside of our house. It happened that my neighbor, a thirty something fellow who still lives with his parents, accidentally shot our house with a paint ball gun. Seeing as how our house is a light yellow and the paint was pink, it made for an interesting mixture. I had just arrived as my neighbor finished cleaning it off, so I didn’t get a chance to see the house in all its glory, but he did happen to also get the stop sign on the corner…

3 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

um, why was he paintballing in a neighborhood?

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Yukon Sully said...

More importantly, why is he thirty-something and still living with parents?

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Housekeeper said...

He still lives at home because his parents let him...short and simple. As for paintballing in the neighborhood, he claims it was an accident while he was looking at the gun...thank god it was just paint.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home