Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Fall in Paradise

I’ve been stuck at home with bronchitis for the last couple of days and am beginning to feel better. I’m completely excited about Halloween, mainly because my son is at an age where he’s getting into it and I like putting together treats for all five trick-or-treaters that come by the house. Also, Halloween means fall has definitely made its way to my quaint little mountain town...and I love the Fall!!!! Below are some pics I took around town, they are kinda blurry but you do you expect…I was driving. I know that it will be winter soon, which I dread…only because I suck at driving in the snow. Fortunately, the snow doesn’t always stick on the valley flow…unfortunately, when it doesn’t stick that means it melted during the day and will turn into ice at night.

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Sure, rub it in.

Stupid, stinky Vegas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home