Welcome to the Monkeyhouse

When you grab a hold of me; Tell me that I'll never be set free; But I'm a parasite, creep and crawl I step into the night.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Bathroom...

Okay, so by this time, anyone who knows me knows that I am pregnant. And unlike my last pregnancy I have a touch of a weak stomach this time...mother nature is a bitch. Anyway, it doesn't take much to get my gag reflex going. Today, at the end of work I had to go to the bathroom before I headed to my car. Right before I got to the bathroom, an older lady that works in my building went in. I got into my stall and started taking care of business just has she started to rip the loudes farts I've ever heard in a public restroom (this my come as a shocker to most guys, but most girls don't fart in public, even in a bathroom, unless they are alone). Needless to say, I spent the next five minutes trying to control my gag reflex. When I was finally able to pull myself together, she had already left and my eyes were red and watering. Just writing about it makes my stomach turn...

2 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

sick

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Is it wrong to be laughing so hard? I'm sorry for your pain, and I'm sure I'd be gagging eventhough I'm far from pregnant...but that's just funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home